logging-general mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 19:06:07 GMT
I'm now subscribed to general@logging
Thanks Ralph for INFRA-4669: it gives me good information on actual status.

The main question IMHO for the moment is: how are you planning to generate
main site html? Maven, CMS's markdown, another tool?
Then each component will have its own generation tool, with the only
expectation is to output html to svn

Regards,

Hervé