logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 18:58:16 GMT
If you meant me, of course I'm subscribed to Maven Dev as I'm on the PMC.  However, I haven't
done any work there in a very long time.  This list would seem to be more appropriate for
a logging related discussion.

To reiterate a bit for Hervé's sake, I've opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4699
which is sort of in a state of limbo waiting for us to tell infra what we actually want. We
haven't responded because we aren't really sure. So the first piece we need is something to
tell infra so that we can actually start doing something.

Ralph