logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Resignation as Logging Services PMC chair
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 05:35:53 GMT
It has been a pleasure to serve as Logging Services PMC Chair and it is encouraging to see
new faces and increased activity in the project in the last few months. However, I find myself
unable to devote adequate time to the responsibilities of the office and offer my resignation
of that office pending selection of a replacement by the board.

The Logging Services PMC should consider potential replacements and prepare a resolution for
consideration by the board, likely in time for the June meeting.