logging-general mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 20:55:23 GMT
seems a good step, IMHO, because your main site has its own templating engine
that won't be used by many people, then don't deserve CMS dedicated code to
integrate it: pure svnpubsub will be the simplest choice for everybody

and as done in the main site source, a pom.xml can provide html publish to
svn: just need to check if excludes works well to avoid deleting components
subsites when publishing main site update

Regards,

Hervé