Sounds good to me. Having a separate folder (/site/main) for the main site is great. Currently it's in root and I'm not sure how I would go about updating it.

Regards,
Ivan

On 19 April 2012 09:11, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Does anyone else have any other thoughts before I open an infra ticket?

Ralph

>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/pubsub/log4php