I'm actually more concerned with us having to use svnpubsub (see http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html).  The maven team created a plugin - http://maven.apache.org/sandbox/plugins/asf-svnpubsub-plugin/  to aid in this but I haven't tired it. I also understand that it requires the main website to have something done to it first.

Log4j2 uses the Maven site plugin so I guess I really need to know is what the location of the svn directory would be to pass to svnpubsub:prepare.

Ralph