logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 07:14:55 GMT
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Do we have a process in place for updating the web site?  I'm trying to go through any
issues that might exist with doing a release of Log4j2 and this is one of them.

I am not aware of a specific process (old timers might want to correct me).
So far I know we have updated the website whenever the release has
been published. I am not a huge fan of restricting website updates to
releases and think we should be able to update at any time we want.

This again touches the question with pubsub. We need to make a
decision if we move to mvn site:deploy or do something else.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de