logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 05:20:36 GMT
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I'm OK with this, but I'm not sure if infra is OK with that structure. Based on that
I think what we want to request is the following be added to the rules.

> /x1/www/www.apache.org/dist/logging: %(DIST)s/release/logging
>
> /x1/www/logging.apache.org: %(ASF)s/logging/site/main
> /x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4j: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4j
> /x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4j2: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4j2
> /x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4php: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4php
> /x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4cxx: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4cxx
> /x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4net: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4net

great, didn't know it is possible.

> chainsaw and log4j companions also show up on the main site. Do we also want those?

I think so. Imho we should start treat Chainsaw more as a product on
its own. Companions is small but we should treat it the same way. That
would ease things I think. But thats just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de