logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:47:10 GMT
I'm OK with this, but I'm not sure if infra is OK with that structure. Based on that I think
what we want to request is the following be added to the rules.

/x1/www/www.apache.org/dist/logging: %(DIST)s/release/logging

/x1/www/logging.apache.org: %(ASF)s/logging/site/main
/x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4j: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4j
/x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4j2: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4j2
/x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4php: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4php
/x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4cxx: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4cxx
/x1/www/logging.apache.org/log4net: %(ASF)s/logging/site/log4net

chainsaw and log4j companions also show up on the main site. Do we also want those?

Ralph