logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Logging web sites
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 07:31:03 GMT
I'm actually more concerned with us having to use svnpubsub (see http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html).
 The maven team created a plugin - http://maven.apache.org/sandbox/plugins/asf-svnpubsub-plugin/
 to aid in this but I haven't tired it. I also understand that it requires the main website
to have something done to it first.

Log4j2 uses the Maven site plugin so I guess I really need to know is what the location of
the svn directory would be to pass to svnpubsub:prepare.

On Apr 16, 2012, at 12:14 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> Do we have a process in place for updating the web site?  I'm trying to go through
any issues that might exist with doing a release of Log4j2 and this is one of them.
> I am not aware of a specific process (old timers might want to correct me).
> So far I know we have updated the website whenever the release has
> been published. I am not a huge fan of restricting website updates to
> releases and think we should be able to update at any time we want.
> This again touches the question with pubsub. We need to make a
> decision if we move to mvn site:deploy or do something else.
> Cheers
> Christian
> --
> http://www.grobmeier.de