logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J 2
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 23:04:11 GMT
Yay, this are great news!!!!
Congratulations! On the hard work, on the outcome and that you didn't
give up! Welcome to the main branch :-)

Cheers!

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> As you may be aware I have been working on Log4j 2 for about 2 years now.  It now consists
of a fairly large body of code with fairly decent documentation. I feel it is ready to come
out of my experimental branch and onto its own main branch where others will hopefully feel
more inclined to participate.  Although this shouldn't surprise anyone and I could probably
do this without forewarning, I consider it good manners to give adequate notice.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de