logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:34:44 GMT
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On 2012-02-24, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
>> The usual logging subproject commits to the subfolders of this
>> repository, f.e. log4php commit to:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/trunk/docs/log4php/
>
> I'm not sure how the current site is generated, I tried to add myself a
> while ago and didn't manage to update the site (and didn't deem it
> important enough to follow up).

it should be maven generating to a specific directory which is then
committed to svn. Wow, I hate this. If you all would come up with:
lets go with site-deploy I am fine.

My biggest concern even with site-deploy: the nested directories we have

> Would this cause trouble for the process that generates the main site -
> i.e. directories (real or symlinks) in the target directory that are not
> to be deleted and not re-created by the build process either?

ew... no clue

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de