logging-general mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J 2
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 19:12:10 GMT
The 'Rule' interface, RuleFactory and LoggingEventFieldResolver are used to
support expressions..simple stuff, but it works...maybe it's time to throw
this away completely and leverage a third-party API instead?

Rule, RuleFactory
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4j/companions/extras/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/log4j/rule/

ExpressionFilter:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4j/companions/extras/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/log4j/filter/