logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <rgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:01:50 GMT
The log4j and log4net sites both have the powered by Maven logo on them so I expect they are
also built with Maven.

If you look at /x1/www/logging.apache.org on people it isn't owned by the proper user so we
aren't being managed by this process yet.

What is wrong with having multiple entries in the config like ant does?

Ralph