logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <rgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:57:18 GMT
The only issue I'm aware of in publishing to a subdirectory like that is that I believe you
have to check out the whole site from svn to be able to do it. I believe someone suggested
making the sub projects be externals to avoid that. But if I have to check out the full site
to be able to do a site build of Log4j2 then that is what I'll do I guess.

Ralph

http://s.apache.org/maven-site-svn

>> Thanks Brett, I saw that thread as it occurred. However, it seems there isn't really
any good resolution.  It takes me no more than 5 minutes to deploy the site to my user account
at p.a.o.  Log4j 2 is about 30MB so if Simone's experience correlates I should expect this
will become roughly 1 hr and 15 minutes.  That won't be tolerable.