logging-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 22:07:54 GMT
On 2012-02-09, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> At the logging project most sub projects commit generated html to svn.
> Going live is a matter of "svn up". Guess there is no problem to use
> svnpubsub.

log4net doesn't have all of its site in svn either, but I think I can
rectify this sometime next week.

>From the infrastructure list I gather we don't need a single site svn
tree for all logging subprojects but can keep separate trees with
separate URLs to use for svnpubsub.

Most likely the main site cannot move until all subprojects are ready to
move as well, though.  Infra would disable rsync for the main site (and
likely wouldn't want to use four different rsync configurations for the
subprojects instead).

Stefan