logging-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Voting on Apache log4php 2.2.0
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:15:37 GMT
On 2011-12-15, Ivan Habunek wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that we're ready to release the next version
> of log4php. The voting is open on the log4php dev list [1].

You may have to moderate through my vote as I'm not subscribed to the
dev list.

> If anyone is willing to review the release and vote, you are most
> welcome, especially since we are one PMC member vote short for making
> the release.

I have reviewed the RC2 release (I assume the final site will be a bit
different and the download page will point to the new release 8-).

I find the differences in filenames (Apache_log4php vs apache-log4php) a
bit strange but that may just be me.  It would be good if the KEYS file
was available next to the archives (or linked from the vote email).

sigs and hashes are fine, RAT seems reasonable happy, tag and source
release seem to match except for the DOAP file and the apidocs.  NOTICE
and LICENSE files match my understanding of what they are supposed to
contain.

+1

Stefan