logging-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Moving from svn up to mvn site-deploy
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2011 07:31:58 GMT
Yeah - I'm confused.  I believe most commons projects use site:deploy to publish to their area
under /www/commons.apache.org - at least I did in the last release I did.  Having to check
in the site to svn doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  The rationale also doesn't make sense
from the point of view of reducing copying as it says you should still go to /www/your-project
and do an svn update.

Ralph