logging-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] Release Apache log4net 1.2.11 based on RC1
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 04:22:38 GMT
Hi all,

the vote has passed with five +1s by PMC members (Scott, Ivan,
Christian, Ron, myself) and two further +1s by community members
(Javier, Dominik) and I'll proceed with the process.

The release artifacts are already in the dist area and are waiting for
the mirrors to pick them up.  Once I see them on mirrors I'll publish
the new website and once that is updated I'll announce the release.

Many thanks to everybody who took the time to review the release

Stefan