logging-general mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache log4net 1.2.11 based on RC1
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:16:30 GMT
+1

________________________________
From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
To: log4net-dev@logging.apache.org
Cc: general@logging.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 2:21 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache log4net 1.2.11 based on RC1

It's been a long time since the last log4net release and we've
accumulated quite a few changes.  It is about time to cut a new release.

[scp dumped core on me repeatedly while I tried to copy the files to
    people.apache.org that's why I've temporarily put the ZIPs on my
     server.]

log4net 1.2.11 RC1 is available for review here:
  http://stefan.samaflost.de/log4net/

Details of changes since 1.2.10 are in the release notes:
  http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/log4net/site/release/release-notes.html

I have tested this with Mono and several .NET frameworks using NAnt.

The tag is here:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4net/tags/1.2.11RC1
  (revision 1179495)

Site:
  http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/log4net/site/

RAT Report:
  http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/log4net/site/rat-report.html

Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours, 1900 GMT 9-Oct 2011

[ ] +1 Release these artifacts
[ ] +0 OK, but...
[ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
[ ] -1 I oppose this release because...