logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including ASL code in an Apache project
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:09:51 GMT
Usually there is no problem with using other ASL licensed stuff (as a
dependency). If you want to copy the sources to trunk and modify them
I think you should ask, then it is probably a case for IP clearance
and incubation.
Here is a good FAQ: http://apache.org/foundation/license-faq.html

And, as Ralph already mentioned, legal-discuss is a nice and friendly
place with people who know better than me :-)

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de