logging-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Download Pages
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 04:19:06 GMT
Hi,

over the next few days I'll be working on the log4net site to make it
use Maven to conform to the rest of the logging projects (at least this
is what a JIRA ticket raised by Curt claims 8-).  I plan to copy much of
what log4php has been doing except that I won't invest time in making
surefire work with NUnit for now.

The log4net download page currently doesn't use the mirrors at all which
I'm going to change.  All the other LS download pages I've looked at use
links to closer.cgi rather than a templated cgi like the commons
components (for example [1]) or Ant or many other projects do.  Is there
any reason we are doing it this way?

Stefan

[1] http://commons.apache.org/compress/download_compress.cgi