logging-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commit mailinglists
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 05:26:02 GMT
On 2011-08-17, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> At the moment I prefer commits@ to keep oversight on all these small
> projects

This seems to be consensus among the three people who have voiced an
opinion and wearing my log4net committer hat I like the idea as well.

How do we move forward?

If a new list has to be created then
<http://www.apache.org/dev/reporting-issues.html#mail-new-lists>
describes the process.  This should be initiated by a PMC member.

Count me in if you need moderators (using my apache.org address), I'm
already moderating enough lists to be able to deal with the additional
spam 8-)

Once the list is set up several people including Curt should be able to
redirect the commits mails there (I can lend a hand as well).

Stefan