logging-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commit mailinglists
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:54:34 GMT
Hi all,

when I asked to publish the archives of the commits mailing lists it
turned out that the various log4*-cvs lists don't really exist, mails
actually go to the dev lists (with the exception of chainsaw which sends
its commit mails here).

Before I ask infra to do the wrong thing, do you (do we) want to keep
the commit mails on the dev lists or do we want to create real mailing
lists for this?

In the former case nothing needs to be done on the infrastructure side,
only the config for chainsaw may need to be adapted.  Otherwise we'd
have a bunch of new mailing lists to be created.

Stefan