logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging Services Blog (was: Fwd: Changing the Blog-URL)
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 15:22:08 GMT
Hello,

i found out that renaming a blog is not possible. But as Dave told me
below that we could create a new blog and declare the old Log4PHP blog
as "outdated".

Before we do that, I would like to know if somebody else is interested
in filling the life of the blog together with me. My proposed topics
are:

- recent development activity
- releases
- team changes
- solved discussion which are important for the project

and so on.

I think especially for the Log4J community it would be good to read
something new on some kind of regular basis. Together with the other
projects we can create a nice to read blog with more than 1 entry each
year :-)

If there is interest, I will ask for the new Logging Services blog.

Thoughts or even volunteers? :-)

Best regards,
Christian