logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject New Logging Services Blog created
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 04:57:46 GMT
Hello,

the Logging Services blog has been created and its URL is:
https://blogs.apache.org/logging/

I will prepare  a blog post the next days for the log4php blog that
further posts will be done on the LS blog.

Scott, I have tried to invite you to this blog, did you receive such an e-mail?

If anybody else is interested to join this blog, pls let me know. I am
able to add you.

For blogging process: in log4php world we made a post and scheduled it
a few days in future. Then we sent around a preview link to the list.
Usually there were no objections and the post has become live after a
while. I think we can stick with this process.

Best regards,
Christian