logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE RESULT] log4j 1.2.16 release
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 01:39:14 GMT
A belated +1 from me.

Vote was open for 6 days, +1 votes from Scott Deboy, Christian Grobmeier, Jacob Kjome and
Curt Arnold (all PMC members), no other votes.

Closing vote and proceeding to post the release.

On Mar 31, 2010, at 12:11 AM, Curt Arnold wrote:

> I have posted a third release candidate for log4j 1.2.16.  RC1 was scuttled in February
since I was not aware of the new signing key policy until I was ready to sign the release.
 RC2 was scuttled on Sunday since I put the wrong prospective release date.

> The vote is on the following artifacts:
>
> http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/repo/log4j/log4j/log4j-1.2.16-javadoc.jar (md5:
ee87b0f7de80d2c3ac4da5e59a6dd05f)
> http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/repo/log4j/log4j/log4j-1.2.16-sources.jar (md5:
bb0455e7bb9de23b30d4887ba7ee7ed3)
> http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/repo/log4j/log4j/log4j-1.2.16.jar (md5: 363678f015902bcc040308136f845a3f)
> http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/repo/log4j/log4j/log4j-1.2.16.pom (md5: e15d65d6c97d87704176c1e9338a2adb)
> http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/repo/log4j/log4j/log4j-1.2.16.tar.gz (md5: 8e331a930d0b56280a1c66a00621b3a3)
> http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/repo/log4j/log4j/log4j-1.2.16.zip (md5: 6c55fbdfa752c635159e219e02639056)
>
> Detached signatures, md5 and sha1 digests are in the same directory with the usual extensions
(.asc, ,md5, .sha1).

> The corresponding source code is http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/tags/v1_2_16.
>
> The corresponding website content is staged at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/trunk/docs/log4j/1.2/index.html.
 Some links (particularly download links) are broken while staged.

> The vote will be open at least 72 hours.  If the necessary votes are not received by
April 6th (the prospective release date in the RC), the release candidate will be recalled.