logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Steps after Graduation
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:38:09 GMT
Hi all,

sorry for crossposting to log4php-dev and general - I was unsure if
all people are subscribed to all lists.
However, I would like to catch all the necessary actions for post
graduation in this e-mail thread.

So far i found:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation

As Log4PHP graduated as a subproject, it seems that only a handover
between chairs is necessary. How is this done? Is this public?

These are other necessary actions:
* Move Log4PHP website from http://incubator.apache.org/log4php/ to
logging.apache.org/log4php
* Modify Logging.apache.org website and tell people that log4php is
not longer incubating
* Write blog post and let people know
* Modify Log4PHP webpage, remove incubator logo, update info
* Move SVN from: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/log4php/ to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4php

Is it necessary to move the incubator release to a new location (it
was version 2.0.0)? Since a new 2.1.0 could be created soon, this
might be left out.
Is there a problem with SVN rights we need to take care of?

I would be glad if somebody could help out or give me pointers how to
solve all of this. If you have more things to do, please answer to
this thread also

Thanks
Christian