logging-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Log4PHP as subproject of Apache Logging
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 07:52:54 GMT
Dear all,

the vote below was open for 72 hours and has passed with 7 +1 and no
other opinions.

+1 came from:

* Ceki Gülcü
* Niclas Hedhman
* Curdt Arnold
* Scott Deboy
* Paul Smith
* Ron Grabowski
* Christian Grobmeier

The vote on the Log4PHP list will be closed successfully in a few
minutes. Our next step is to raise a vote on the incubator list.

Best regards,
Christian