logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove email and name
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:40:36 GMT
Please see http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html for the foundation policy
and process for modifying archives.

If your email are listed in a Wiki or log4net documentation page, please identify the pages.
 I searched the log4net source and did not find a match, but can't easily check the wikis.

Please note that this list is also archived.

On Jan 25, 2010, at 2:57 PM, Jenny G wrote:

> Hi,
>    I have noticed that mail-archives.apache.org publishes messages with their emails.
This is creating a huge problem for me as my email and name is indexed in google.