logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Log4net: example-apps.html in SVN isn't the same as webserver's example-apps.html
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:44:57 GMT

On Nov 5, 2007, at 7:32 AM, Ron Grabowski wrote:

> This page has an onload handler that disables some links (the
> BlockLocalOnlyLinks() function):
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4net/trunk/doc/release/
> example-apps.html?view=log
>
> However its not present in the page that is being served out on the
> webserver:
>
>  http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/example-apps.html
>
> Maybe the page needs to be redeployed?

I've just posted a message to log4net-dev.  The script was lost
during the migration to using Maven for website generation and it
would be simpler to make the samples available on-line.

With the switch, all LS web content is deployed from https://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/trunk/docs/ which contains a
log4net subdirectory which provides the content for http://
logging.apache.org/log4net.