logging-general mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] graduate log4net
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:54:58 GMT
+1

On 14/02/2007, at 6:50 AM, Scott Deboy wrote:

> +1
>
> Scott Deboy

>> marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4net-dev&m=117104700329034&w=2) on
>> whether they want to graduate from the incubator and another thread
>> to review the Incubator exit criteria (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?
>> l=log4net-dev&m=117106509423534&w=2).
>>
>> I wish to call a vote here on whether the Logging Services PMC wishes
>
>> to accept log4net into the Logging Services project.  A previous vote
>
>> was in November 2004 (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-logging-
>> general&m=110121062619186&w=2).
>>
>> I'm starting the voting with a +1
>>
>> Vote will be open at least 72 hours.

Paul Smith
Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy
this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of
this message upon the recipient's computer system.