logging-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Inactive PMC members
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:18:21 GMT

Michael Catanzarati is the founder of the log4cxx project. Marco
Vassura is the founder of log4php. Mark Womack served as the previous
chair of LS. I am the founder of log4j as well as the Logging Services
project.

Do you think excluding the above listed persons will serve the best
interests of the Logging Services project?

I'd would also like to remind you that I recently nominated a
well-respected and longtime contributor to the log4j project as a
committer only to be (regrettably) blocked for using the
"wrong" mailing list.

The log4j project lost an opportunity to add a valuable contributor to
its list of committers. Of course, you could still put your weight
behind that nomination. (It's not too late.)

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch