logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changing or repealing the Logging Services bylaws
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:23:27 GMT
There does not appear to be sufficient interest to pursue discussion
at this time (as has been the case other times the subject has been
brought up).    I've proposed a "Uniform Project Policies" effort on
general@incubator (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-
%3e) that would create a base set of project policies that a project
(existing or incubating) could (hopefully) adopt in whole or
customize (if necessary).  If that project succeeds (huge if), then I
would expect to request a vote for Logging Services to replace the
current bylaws with the Uniform Project Policies.  Until then or some
other significant change, I'm dropping the subject.

View raw message