logging-general mailing list archives

From Stephan Strittmatter <Step...@st-strittmatter.name>
Subject Re: JavaScript (was Re: Quarterly Report to the Board)
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:03:45 GMT
BTW, I would feel honored if my project would be worth and I would
donate my sources as a basis to Apache.

I will spend also more effort and time on the contribution in future.

Currently I am in contact with the project leader of log4javascript (at
SF). The project is very similar to Log4js and he is also interested in
spending effort on Apache.

I will have a deeper look on log4javascript during the next days, but it
looks for me rather easy to combine these two projects to get the best
from both.

Cheers, Stephan
http://log4js.berlios.de