logging-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Small note about our web sites
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:31:20 GMT
Dudes and dudettes,
While writing another message just now, I noticed we have some links
on our web sites that point to the actual machine names on apache.org,
e.g. nagoya.apache.org and minotaur.apache.org, instead of the virtual
or service names, e.g. issues.apache.org and people.apache.org,
respectively.  The infrastructure team requests we use the latter
(virtual / service names) everywhere, because the former change from
time to time: for example, nagoya.apache.org is currently invalid.

I'll go fix the links I noticed, but it's a good thing to keep an eye
on (and fix) going forward.

Thanks, and have a good (long, if it's a holiday for you) weekend,

--
Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC