logging-general mailing list archives

From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject [VOTE RESULT] (was: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10 (rc2))
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:36:14 GMT
The final tally of the votes from the logging-general list are:

Binding votes:

+1 Nicko Cadell (nicko@neoworks.com)
+1 Yoav Shapira (yoavshapira@gmail.com)
+1 Mark Womack (mwomack@google.com)
+1 Scott Deboy (sdeboy@comotivsystems.com)
+1 Ceki Gülcü (ceki@qos.ch)
+1 Curt Arnold (carnold@apache.org)

Non-binding votes:

+1 Marco Vassura (marco@apache.org)

No '-1' or '0' votes were cast.

The vote thread is here:

Since we've exceeded the required minimum of +1 votes with no vetos the proposal passes.

Thanks to all who voted!

The next step is to propose a vote on the incubator list and get them to approve the release.
I think that Mark is still the mentor for this project.

Mark - do you want to propose a vote? Or should I do it?

Cheers,

Nicko