logging-general mailing list archives

From "William L. Cunningham" <wcunning...@mcr-group.com>
Subject RE: Missing PMC members
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:11:41 GMT
Am I supposed to be receiving this e-mail?  I'm not exactly sure what
you're referring to, if so.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicko Cadell [mailto:nicko@neoworks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:09 AM
To: Logging General
Subject: Missing PMC members

PMC,

It looks like the central PMC list has not been updated to include the
new members of the logging PMC. The list of PMC members is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt

It currently does not include the following PMC members:

Curt Arnold
Nicko Cadell

I think that I was added to the PMC in the April 2004 board report. An
Curt was added around the 25th of November 2004. It looks like these
updates were missed off the committee-info.txt list.

Presumably Mark (as the current chair) should make the appropriate
changes.

Cheers.
Nicko