logging-general mailing list archives

From "Mark Womack" <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing PMC members
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:14:55 GMT
So many places to update information.  I'll get it updated.  Thanks!

-Mark

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicko Cadell" <nicko@neoworks.com>
To: "Logging General" <general@logging.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:08 AM
Subject: Missing PMC members

PMC,

It looks like the central PMC list has not been updated to include the
new members of the logging PMC. The list of PMC members is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt

It currently does not include the following PMC members:

Curt Arnold
Nicko Cadell

I think that I was added to the PMC in the April 2004 board report. An
Curt was added around the 25th of November 2004. It looks like these
updates were missed off the committee-info.txt list.

Presumably Mark (as the current chair) should make the appropriate
changes.

Cheers.
Nicko