logging-general mailing list archives

From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: dist/logging/KEYS permissions
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:08:09 GMT
Yoav,

I am talking about the following file:

/www/www.apache.org/dist/logging/KEYS

I think this should be the KEYS file for the PMC members.

I can't find where this file is in SVN. If it is in SVN please let me
know. I would have thought it would be in
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/logging/site/trunk/ somewhere as there
isn't a private PMC repository for this sort of thing.

Note that I am not talking about the project specific KEYS file, e.g.
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/logging/log4j/trunk/KEYS

Cheers,
Nicko