logging-general mailing list archives

From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject dist/logging/KEYS permissions
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:07:45 GMT
Curt,

Just trying to add my public key to the dist/logging/KEYS file.

It looks like you were the last person to edit the dist/logging/KEYS
file and I think that it has lost group write permission.

-rw-r--r--   1 carnold  logging  10444 Jun 26  2005 KEYS

Could you chomod g+w this file for me.

Cheers,
Nicko