logging-general mailing list archives

From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 23:01:17 GMT
The log4net-dev list has voted to recall the currently proposed 1.2.10
build.
This is due to a blocker bug reported since the creation of the proposed
1.2.10 build. This bug relates to a new feature in this proposed release
and is not present in the previous release. We felt that this issue
(LOG4NET-69) needed to be resolved before the 1.2.10 release went ahead.

Therefore I am changing my vote to -1 and recommending this vote be
abandoned.

We will build a new release with the fix for this issue and propose
another vote shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience,

Nicko