logging-general mailing list archives

From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:31:27 GMT

Yes a tag will be created for this version if it is approved. Perhaps we
should have created the tag already, especially as tags are cheap.

> MD5 checksum verified.
>
> Nicko's key is not present in http://www.apache.org/dist/logging/
> KEYS, but was at pgp.mit.edu, people.apache.org:~nicko/.pgpkey and
> http://people.apache.org/~henkp/trust/apache.html.

I will add it to http://www.apache.org/dist/logging/KEYS

My key is also available from:

http://people.apache.org/~nicko/public-key.asc
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4net/trunk/KEYS.txt

And in the KEYS.txt file in the distribution.

> I'd like to hear from one of the other log4net committers that they
> were able to reproduce the build (with the exception of
> timestamps et al).

I don't know, I will ask.

Cheers,
Nicko