logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:14:38 GMT
There is currently a vote taking place on the log4net-dev mailing
list to recall the proposed 1.2.10 to address a significant newly
reported bug (but not a regression).  That vote already has three
+1's and no other votes.  At this point, I think that we should
scuttle the PMC vote until that vote is resolved.

At this point, I'll change my vote to 0.  If any of the log4net PMC
members want to put a stake in it, they can change their votes to -1.