logging-general mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sandbox mailing lists?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:47:13 GMT
Hi,
If the volume on the sandbox lists is very low, or expected to very
low, I think the additional cross-pollination benefit of keeping the
people interested in sandbox discussions on the main lists outweighs
the additional distribution costs.  The sandbox-cvs@logging would eb
the exception, as it's not a human discussion thing really: I'd set up
that address, but keep what would be sandbox-dev@logging and
sandbox-users@logging on the main dev@logging and users@logging lists.

This is just an indication of preferences, not a strong opinion, much
less a -1.  If people really want sandbox lists, I don't mind...

Yoav

--
Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow