logging-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Sandbox mailing lists?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:22:28 GMT
Mark Womack and I discussed setting up mailing lists for the sandbox
to host discussions on experimental projects that don't align with
the existing subprojects and specifically using it as a forum to
discuss requirements, approaches and feasibility for a JavaScript
project.

In addition, the logging/sandbox SVN is currently configured to send
commit messages to an non-existent sandbox-cvs@logging.apache.org
mailing list.

Any comments on setting up a sandbox-dev and sandbox-cvs/snv/commit
mailing list?

Begin forwarded message: