logging-general mailing list archives

From "Stephan Strittmatter" <step...@st-strittmatter.name>
Subject Re: [ANN] log4js - logging for JavaScript
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:29:36 GMT
Hello Arnold,

you are speaking out of my soul. It is not required to have "my" version of
logging at Apache. I and Seth already contacted some of the authors (or
tried) you are refered as links.
My intention is first to have a API for logging, which is as most as
possible the same than log4j.
Having a Sandbox would be really great. I would then invite all the guys to
have a look there.
The idea is to focus all these ideas and energy to one project where you
have not to think about which API should I use now.

When do you think, we could get such a sandbox? Currently it is very
difficult to exchange the sources via mail.

Kind regards,

Stephan