I requested that day/time with a fallback to 9:30.  I figured Monday is better than Tuesday.

I hope folks can make it to the conference!  I agree the timing is not ideal, but it sounds like we are lucky there was a US conference this year.

I'm flying in Sunday afternoon (10/11) and will be leaving Wednesday evening (10/14).

-Mark