logging-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN Commit Email Messages
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:55:31 GMT

Yep, you hook a path in the system to a mailing list. Take a look at the
asf-mailer.conf file. Once you get passed the initial noise, it becomes
pretty repititous, though the suppress-if-any option takes a bit of
getting used to.

There are various tricks to make the hooking easier, ie) using a wildcard
to automatically get the hook in place for all subprojects, but it hits
problems when things don't follow a simple pattern.

Hen