logging-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN Commit Email Messages
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:18:19 GMT

Oops, my reply this morning must have failed due to being the wrong email
address.

I screwed up the email setup, and have committed a fix just now so it'll
use the -cvs addresses that were used before. The sandbox might have
problems; I need to test that.

In terms of -cvs vs -commits; that'd be a separate request. Though much of
the ASF is still on the -cvs's and I suspect that getting those changed
will be a long task for somebody next year.

Hen